About The Test
This practice test simulates the experience you will have taking the SBI Junior Associate test on test day.
When you finish the test, we will give you a score estimate which will help you predict how well you would do on the actual test.
You'll also be able to review your answers .
Just like with the real test, you should have a pen or pencil and scratch paper to write notes and work out problems.
You should also set aside exactly 60 minutes for this test. Let your family and friends know not to interrupt you during this time. 🙂
You can pause between sections if you need to, but not within a section. Once you start a section, you'll need to finish it because the timer will keep running. We recommend taking the entire test in one sitting to practice your pacing and build your test-taking stamina, which you'll need on test day. Good luck!
- Total of 01:00:00 minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions
- The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default - you are not required to end or submit your exam.
The Marked for Review status simply acts as a reminder that you have set to look at the question again. If an answer is selected for a question that is Marked for Review, the answer will be considered in the final evaluation.
Navigating to a Question :
- To answer a question, do the following:
- Click on the question number in the Question Palette at thebottom of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
- Click on Next to save your answer for the current question and then go to the next question.
Answering a Question :
5. Procedure for answering a multiple choice type question:
- To select your answer, click on the button of one of the options
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Next button