Please read the following instructions carefully
1. Total of 20 Minutes duration will be given to attempt all the questions
2. The clock has been set at the server and the countdown timer at the top right corner of your screen will display the time remaining for you to complete the exam. When the clock runs out the exam ends by default – you are not required to end or submit your exam.
3. The question palette at the right of screen helps you navigate through the questions.
Navigating to a Question
4. To select a question to answer, you can do one of the following:
a. Click on the question number on the question palette at the right of your screen to go to that numbered question directly. Note that using this option does NOT save your answer to the current question.
b. Click on Save and Next to save answer to current question and to go to the next question in sequence.
c. Click on Mark for Review and Next to save answer to current question, mark it for review, and to go to the next question in sequence .
5. You can view the entire paper by clicking on the Question Paper button.
Answering a Question
6. For multiple choice type question :
a. To select your answer, click on one of the option buttons
b. To change your answer, click the another desired option button
c. To save your answer, you MUST click on Save & Next
d. To deselect a chosen answer, click on the chosen option again or click on the Clear Response button
e. To mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If an answer s selected for a question that is Marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
|Subject||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|